Saturday, August 15, 2009

Random thoughts

Although the first entry in my blog was --- shall we say deep I think it to be a success. I am attempting to load a slideshow at the bottom of my blog. I am under construction.
It is the off season for hunting right now (waaayyyy too hot)but as it starts to cool off we know the season is not far off. For those of you outside Texas cool weather here is anything below 90 (no joke). The traditional season opener is September and Dove season is the first.
My goto dog is away in Mississippi with Mark Hairfield, who is one of the premier pro trainers of Springers in the South. He says that he and Dolly get along real well and he thinks highly of her. Time will tell. She will be going to a field trial with him in September so all I will have is our pup Ellie.

No comments:

Post a Comment